Surveil® herbicide for soybeans delivers the convenience of two powerful active ingredients — flumioxazin and cloransulam-methyl — together in one easy-to-use premix. Cloransulam-methyl gives Surveil strong residual power, providing exceptional preemergence weed control. This Corteva herbicide can be applied from preplant to up to three days after planting, but before emergence.
- Nonglyphosate modes of action to take out resistant weeds and other broadleaves like Palmer amaranth, velvetleaf, lambsquarters, ivyleaf morningglory, giant ragweed and marestail
- Short plant-back intervals for key rotational crops like corn, cotton, peanuts and rice
- Excellent mixing and handling characteristics
- Stand-alone premix formulation that dissolves more quickly than the competition when added to water, providing better coverage and control of herbicide-resistant weeds
- No soil pH restrictions
- An approved tank-mix partner with several herbicides labeled for use in new weed control systems, including XtendiMax™herbicide and Engenia™ herbicide, with additional tank-mix options expected in the near future
Additional product information:
The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels for complete details and directions for use.