Safe, clean-burning propane gas is the convenient choice for your home or farm. Running your home on propane makes sense — both economically and environmentally. Propane gas is the premier energy source for heating and appliances such as water heaters, dryers, stoves and ranges.
There are many uses for propane aside from heating and powering appliances. Propane can be used in a variety of applications.
- Home Heating
- Gas Dryers
- Water Heaters
- Gas Logs
- Outdoor Living; Pools, Grilling, Fireplaces
AUTOMATIC DELIVERY AND BUDGET PAYMENT PLANS
We offer reliable and worry-free automatic delivery. We use a computerized degree day forecasting system to track your energy consumption. We automatically schedule a delivery when our system indicates you need a fill. This is a convenient service that gives you the peace of mind of never having to check your tank in order to avoid running out of fuel.
If you prefer to call us to schedule your fuel deliveries when you need them, a will call option is also available. You can gauge your own usage and tank level, and then call us to schedule a fill as needed.
Our maintenance packages keep your equipment running smoothly all year around. It’s like an insurance policy to keep you warm if something goes wrong even on the coldest night!
Keep your heating system operating at peak efficiency with Southern States heating services. From installation of new, high efficiency heating units to maintenance of your existing system, trained technicians provide expert, reliable service for worry-free warmth.
Southern States offers a full range of services to meet your needs:
- Installation of high efficiency oil or propane gas furnaces or burners
- Maintenance contract to assure your system is serviced and ready to go
- Available 24-hour emergency service for heating units
- Installation of propane gas water heaters, appliances, fireplace logs and room heaters
- Installation and service of central air conditioning units
- Training and certified technicians