With a broad application window, Balance® Flexx is a powerful pre-emergence corn herbicide that provides burndown of grass and broadleaf weeds and reactivates with just a half inch of rain to control late-emerging weeds. This Bayer herbicide is tough enough to control glyphosate-, PPO-, triazine- and ALS-resistant weeds, including resistant marestail, common ragweed, waterhemp and Palmer amaranth.
- Excellent resistance management tool when used in a sequential program with Capreno®, DiFlexx® DUO, Laudis®, glyphosate or other postemergence herbicides
- Delivers both excellent weed control and weed resistance management when used as the foundation for a two-pass herbicide program
- Exclusive Crop Safety Innovation™ (CSI) Safener enables corn plants to better withstand herbicidal activity, leading to increased root growth and plant health
- CSI Safener technology allows application to corn from burndown or pre-plant through V2 on any soil type, including sandy soils
- Enables growers to readily rotate from corn to other key crops with little or no delay
- No demonstrated commercial resistance worldwide
- Low use rates of ounces per acre mean less storage and handling and fewer jugs
Additional product information:
The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels for complete details and directions for use.