Liquid Fence Snake Repellent Granular3
Original price $24.99 - Original price $24.99
$24.99 - $24.99
Current price $24.99
Shake off snakes with Liquid Fence® Snake Repellent Granular3, a combination of active ingredients that starts to work immediately, obstructing a snake’s senses of taste and smell. This naphthalene-free formula is safe for use around kids and pets when used and stored as directed – just shake around your garden, patio and backyard perimeter to help curb snake activity for weeks. Harmless to plants and animals, when used as directed Starts to work immediately Apply year-round Helps curb snake activity for weeks IMPORTANT INFO Active Ingredients Cornmint Oil 2.9% Cedarwood Oil 0.9% Other Ingredients* 96.2% Total 100.00% *Diatomaceous Earth, Wintergreen Oil SDS SDS Sheet DIRECTIONS FOR USE Where to Use: Yards, landscapes, gardens.How to Apply:1. Remove cap and inner seal, then replace cap;2. Shake or pour granules evenly around area to be treated;3. Replace inner seal and cap prior to storage.Reapply as needed. Reapplication is recommended after excessive rainfall. In areas where snake activity is intense, additional and/or more liberal applications may be needed. This product is for outdoor use. STORAGE AND DISPOSAL Storage: Store in original container, in a cool, dry area inaccessible to children and pets. Protect from heat and freezing. Store between 40ºF and 90ºF. Keep containers closed tightly with inner seal in place to prevent drying out. If spillage occurs, sweep up. Disposal and Container Handling: Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. If empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain. PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS Hazards to Humans and Domestic AnimalsCAUTION. This product may be harmful if swallowed. Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling, and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Prolonged or repeated skin contact may cause allergic reactions in some individuals. First AidIf swallowed: Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a Poison Control Center or doctor. If on skin or clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice.Have the product container with you when calling a Poison Control Center or doctor or going for treatment. You may also contact 1-800-923-3623 for emergency medical treatment.