Anthem® MAXX is a concentrated formulation herbicide for corn and soybeans, offering a wide application window and control of key broadleaves, including ALS-, triazine- and glyphosate-resistant weeds like waterhemp, Palmer pigweed and others. It’s easy-to-handle formulation can be tank mixed with burndown, preplant and preemergence herbicides, glyphosate, post herbicides and liquid fertilizers.
- With its concentrated formula, 2.5 gallons can treat 80-100 acres, meaning lower use rates: in corn, 2.0-6.5 fl. oz./A, and in soybeans, 2.0-5.7 fl. oz./A
- A wide application window – 45 days preplant to V4 in corn and early postemergence through V3 in soybeans
- Multiple application options – preplant, preemergence and early postemergence application – for optimal flexibility
- Controls tough grasses, including foxtails, crabgrass and fall panicum
- Added to the XtendiMax®herbicide with VaporGrip® technology website and the Engenia® herbicide website as an approved tank-mix partner. This is the final step required for Anthem MAXX herbicide to be used as a tank mix with dicamba-tolerant soybeans
Additional product information:
The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels for complete details and directions for use.