Radar™ LV controls annual and perennial broadleaf weeds.
- Preplant and preemergence applications are to control existing vegetation prior to corn emergence.
- Registered for use on field and sweet corn. Corn hybrids vary in their tolerance to 2,4-D applications.
- Do not apply Preplant or Preemergence on light, sandy soils.
- Do not spray corn from tassel to dough stage.
- Corn may become brittle 1 to 2 weeks following application and may be susceptible to breakage from wind or cultivation.
- Do not forage for feed fodder for 7 days after application.
- Avoid applications that can cause spray particle to drift and cause injury to susceptible plants.
- More concern of volatilization with ester formulation when compared to Amine formulations.
- More uptake of ester versus amine formulations.